Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Moja's Attitude collection preview - impressions and look

EN: A few days ago I attended the preview of Moja Attitude Collection, a great opportunity to get to know more creations from the Romanian designers. Moja Attitude is a bold collection, perfect for the edgy woman, the woman with attitude. Leather, studs, fringes, tulle, interesting shapes, all mixed together to create modern outfits. My favorite: the green leather dress and the green studded leather pants.
See below photos from the event.

RO:  Acum câteva zile am fost invitată la preview-ul colecției Moja Attitude, o deosebită ocazie să cunosc mai multe creații ale desingerilor români. Moja Attitude este o colecție îndrăzneață, perfectă pentru femeia curajoasă, femeia cu atitudine. Piele, ținte, franjuri, tul, toate combinate pentru a crea ținute moderne. Preferatele mele: rochia verde de piele și pantalonii verzi de piele cu ținte.
Vedeți mai jos poze de la eveniment.

Top/Bluză - Atmosphere
Skirt/Fustă - Modexim
Sandals/Sandale - Oasap
Clutch/Plic - Meli Melo
Necklace/Colier - handmade by Ruxish

Laura & me
Favorite dress

With Laura & Ioana from PRoud PR, Gabriela and Laura

You can also find me on Facebook - Twitter Bloglovin' - Pinterest.

19 comments:

Ali Hval said...

Oooh, what fun! Look at all those fun pieces. I hope you had a good time at the preview. :) You look lovely! Orange and blue like that are so perfect together, and the print on your lovely top is super cute~ <33

Chyrel Gomez said...

I love the red peplum dress and your outfit looks great too. I love that more and more bloggers are pushing and supporting homegrown talents.

modniza said...

am fost si eu odata la eveniment moja. arati foarte bine,imi plac accente portocalii.xxx

Fifth N Sixth Closet said...

I like how you styled you outfit, you look great & I like the collection everything looks amazing!

SACRAMENTO said...

You are so gorgeous, and I love seeing laura with you too.
Besos amiga.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

coco said...

imi plac tintele :)

The Fashion Milkshake said...



Great post!

3 words LOVE YOUR STYLE :)

I'm an instant follower of you now :)

Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

Love,

Janice
the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

chocolatefashioncoffee said...

ce faina tinuta! :)





chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com/

Nicoleta_B said...

Frumoase poze si imi place tinuta ta :)

Kisses,

Nicole

www.nicoleta.me

GIVEAWAY on my blog!

Dreaming of Chanel said...

Mmm violet si portocaliu , ce combinatie frumoasa !! Imi place mult tinuta ta !! Hugs xx

Sandra B. said...

Loooovely outfit dear <3
SandraB.ro

Irene Buffa said...

looove ur blog! follow each other?

Sheinside GIVEAWAY


Bracelets GIVEAWAY


Check out my blog :)

Alice in vintageland said...

Oh, I'm feeling the green leather dress well as well - I'm feeling it bad! I love your purple skirt!

Alina said...

Great look,hon!Love the blouse!

Oh to Be a Muse said...

I love the cute top you're wearing--are those dogs?

And that green leather dress is amazing, like you said--love!

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

Love how you mix puirple and orange!! You look fantasic!

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

Chahana said...

YOU OUTFIT IS AMAZINGGGG!


x
www.invalerie.blogspot.com

Psycho Cat said...

I love your blouse, lovely print :)

Raluca said...

Superdraguta tinuta! Imi place combinatia de lila cu portocaliu, iar bluza e super cute!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...