QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

B.A.D to the bone

8/28/13

EN: Hey, guys! Although I usually dress colorful, my last two posts ("Michael Jordan has nothing on me!", "B & W") are with outfits including just black and white, this comes as a surprise for me. :D I'm continuing the series with another b&w look. I'm wearing my new favorite tee courtesy of B.A.D Style. Isn't it the coolest tee you ever seen?
See other looks with B.A.D Style goodies here and here.


RO: Salutare! Deși de obicei mă îmbrac foarte colorat, cele mai recente două postări  ("Michael Jordan has nothing on me!", "B & W"au inclus doar ținute în negru și alb, chiar am fost surprinsă că am ales aceste non-culori în ultima perioadă. Continui seria cu ținuta de astăzi, o altă ținută în alb și negru. Port noul meu tricou preferat semnat B.A.D Style. Nu-i așa că-i cel mai tare tricou pe care l-ați văzut?
Vedeți alte look-uri cu minunății B.A.D Style aici și aici.

T-shirt/Tricou - B.A.D Style
Skirt/Fustă - second hand store
Earrings/Cercei - Meli Melo
Bag/Sacoșă - handmade fair
Sandals, bracelets/Sandale, brățări - random stores





You can also find me on Facebook - Twitter Bloglovin' - Pinterest.

16 comments

  1. Ce dargut e tricoul, te prinde tare bine :X

    Pup

    shoeper-women.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foarte draguta tinuta, iti sta foarte bine imbracata asa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute summer look! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Foarte indrazneata tinuta!
    Imi place mult fusta, tricoul nu as avea curaj sa il port :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Imi place si imprimeul de pe spatele tricoului. Big LIKE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ack! The back of the T-shirt is way too neat... I love anything with bones, hehehee. I adore that you paired it with a leather skirt, too. Such a tough look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your style!!! The t-shirt it's very funny!!!

    Kisses from Spain

    New post: http://pourquoimoi.es/pourquoi-irene/
    See U

    ReplyDelete
  8. super tricoul! de fapt imi place intreaga tinuta, cu toate ca eu as fi preferat ceva cu toc inalt :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. super tinuta! Imi plac mult si fustita si tricoul! le-as purta cu siguranta daca le-as avea in garderoba!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you so much for visit me:) you look wonderful!! love your leather skirt so much<3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that tee! The shape is so unique and you've styled it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for your sweet comment! I love that skirt, so chic!

    XOXO

    EK

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your tee and sandals ^^ You are so pretty :D

    By the way, I'm inviting you to join international giveaway on my blog!
    You can choose one from a few beautiful jewelry by Bellast! :)
    Please visit my blog for more info :
    http://www.missoline.com/2013/08/giveaway-9-bellast-x-miss-oline.html
    Thanks ^^

    Love,
    Caroline
    http://missoline.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your t-shirt made me smile! :) I love it! Oh and don't worry about two b&w outfits in a row! Even though I also love color, b&w is so classy :)

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.