QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Be colorful in winter too!

12/18/13

EN: The sacrifices a woman makes for fashion she rarely makes for something else. :) Today I sacrificed (probably) my health in the name of fashion...call me insane, you might be right, call me a lover of fashion no matter what, you're definitely right. :) I wanted to show you what I've worn under my coat and decided to take these photos at -3 degrees Celsius (26.6 F). What a thrill it was! :))
I'm head over heels for this dress, is my favorite color and has a wonderful shape. I pair it with the fluffy navy vest for a nice contrast. The green bag is a gift from my boyfriend and I just love it!
Now tell me: what sacrifices have you made in the name of fashion?

RO: Sacrificiile pe care le face o femeie în numele modei rar le face și pentru altceva. :) Astăzi mi-am sacrificat (cel mai probabil) sănătatea de dragul modei...spuneți-mi nebună, s-ar putea să aveți dreptate, spuneți-mi o iubitoare de modă mai presus de orice, cu siguranță veți avea dreptate. Am vrut să vă arăt ce am purtat pe sub palton așa că am decis să fac poze la -3 grade. Ce aventură a fost! :))
Sunt înnebunită după rochia asta, e în culoarea mea preferată și are cea mai minunată croială. Am purtat-o cu pufoșenia asta bleumarin pentru un contrast interesant. Geanta verde este cadou de la prietenul meu și o iubesc!
Acum spuneți-mi: voi ce sacrificii ați făcut în numele modei?

Dress/Rochie - Topshop
Vest/Vestă - Here
Boots/Cizme - Filty
Earrings, ring/Cercei, inel - Mim
Bag/Geantă - random store


You can also find me on Facebook - Twitter Bloglovin' - Pinterest.

33 comments

  1. you're trying to kill me here with that dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foarte frumoasa tinuta, iti sta foarte bine cu astfel de culori :)
    Nu stiu daca as fi rezistat cu maneca scurta pe gerul asta :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ce unghii dragute ai :X si rochia asta te prinde tare bine :*

    shoeper-women.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely color combination! I love the green dress and the vest is so sweet!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Si eu fac sacrificii de astea, cred ca de asta am si racit bine... sper sa-mi revin cat mai repede :) Imi place foarte mult vesta si cum ai asortat-o peste alta culoare :)

    http://diana.doubleweb.ro/black-dark/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daaa si mie imi place mult culoarea verde iarna!!


    ReplyDelete
  7. your hair is amazing and i love that fur vest! our blog is adorable, i am so happy i stumbled across it. Anddd I am your newest follower! hey-o! hope you can swing by mine sometime!

    xo, Kelsey Belle | Happie Reading Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I love this bag! <3

    http://finddyourway.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Si eu ador nuanta asta de verde :). Iti sta bine! Atata timp cat ai fugit repede la caldurica si la un ceai fierbinte, cred ca au meritat cateva minutele la sub 0 grade.

    Pupici!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your bag!

    It will mean a lot if you have time to check our blog and maybe follow us if you like our blog ?

    Hope to see you soon on it !

    Emily from Pretty Tiny Things

    ReplyDelete
  11. ah, i adore this vest you are wearing here! so lovely!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're looking FAB! love the colour of that dress, is my absolute favourite colour ever! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Verdeeeeeeee...mult verde.E culoarea mea preferata.Te prinde si pe tine, nu am ce zice. Frumoasa tinuta ta. Imi place,numai ca este cam frigut sa o porti fara geaca;) Stiu suferim de dragul modei..:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so beautiful!! I love blue and green together!! :) Just followed you on Bloglovin! :) xox

    www.ruzinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ah, your dress is so gorgeous! Love the colorful clothes in every time of year!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nici nu vreau sa-mi imaginez cat de frig ti-a fost :)))) Gandul de a sta cu mainile dezgolite la -3 grade ma inspaimanta :D Sper sa nu racesti, eu tocmai am scapat de recela si sunt tare bucuroasa :) Imi place tare mult combinatia pe care ai facut-o, foarte frumoasa din punct de vedere cromatica :X Fac cam aceleasi sacrificii ca si tine - maini dezgolite haha :))) :*

    ReplyDelete
  17. just gorgeous!!! i have really a thing for green it looks fabulous! especially in the combo with that blue! beautiful girl!
    love and kiss,mary
    http://www.maryloucinnamon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. That vest is so cute! I love how it adds texture to your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Imi place rochia la nebunie, nu imi placea verdele inainte, da anul asta am inceput sa il iubesc!

    www.peach-punch.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. You're so lovely! Haha, I have sacrificed my health many times for fashion too.. *sigh*!! But the good thing is there's no snow where you are and there's snow and wind altogether here where I live!! >"< Would you like to follow each other? I just followed on you fb, gfc, and bloglovin'! xx

    -Nikkie
    Chic Nikkie
    Bloglovin' | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  21. The color of this dress is amazing, I want one, I guess it would look much shorter on me, but I don't mind that:)))). The green-ink blue combination with the vest is indeed a wonderful contrast. Also loving the bag and yes, I'm guilty of freezing for photos as well!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  22. love the colour combination in this outfit, so fun and cheery! that furry vest is awesome too!

    Emmett - Hippie Lace

    ReplyDelete
  23. ce dragalasenie de blanita si culoarea rochitei e superba!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I can't get over how incredibly chic you look. Green is an amazing color on you, and the cut of this dress is lovely.

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  25. You look absolutely fantastic:)I love this bag :)
    Kisses Beata

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous in green and blue, dear Mona.
    Thank you for being part of Share-in-Style
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.