QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Outfits ideas for New Year's Eve

12/27/13

The New Year's Eve is just around the corner and I'm sure we all ask ourselves what to wear to the party. Believe it or not I don't know what I will do on New Year's Eve, but I know what I would like to wear and I see myself at a fancy party. Below you can see my ideas and maybe you will find inspiration in them too.
All these beauties are from Tidebuy: http://www.tidebuy.com and they are on sale. Discounts between 50% and 80%.



For the fanciest of parties wear these gorgeous dresses. I'm head over heels for them!

You can find them in the category "Party dresses": http://www.tidebuy.com/c/Party-Dresses-5700/.

4 comments

  1. really nice dresses and ideas!! love it

    New post on www.fashion-fierce.com
    Check it out <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ultima rochie a to diiiiie for :X Nu stiu domne ce-am eu de impartit cu auriul si chestiil sclipicioase in ultima vreme, dar numai dupa ele mai uit haha :D :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful dresses!! :)

    www.ruzinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Îmi place a doua rochiță :) Pare deosebită

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.