QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Yellow, it's your time to be worn!

10/14/14

EN: Heya, sugar pies! :D I'm here with a brand new outfit. I had a hard time with this yellow culottes. Bought them from a second store after trying them on and really liked how they looked. A few days later, after washing them I've tried them on again at home and hate them, they made me look huge. I've ironed them, ohh, it was a challenge, those pleats and the fabric gave me headaches. I thought of this combo and suddenly began liking the culottes again! The human nature is so changing and undecided! 
These sorts of things happens to you too?
I won the fall-inspired clutch on a giveaway and I think is just perfect for this season.
Ok now, gotta leave! I'm going to a pub opening tonight and I need to see what I will wear.
Have a great week, guys!

RO: Salutare! Am revenit cu o nouă ținută. Fusta asta pantalon mi-a făcut ceva probleme. Am cumpărat-o de la un second hand după ce am probat-o și mi-a plăcut cum îmi vine. După câteva zile, după ce am spălat-o, am probat-o din nou acasă și am urât-o, mi s-a părut că mă făcea uriașă. Am călcat-o (vai, a fost o adevărată provocare,  pliurile alea și materialul mi-au dat adevărate dureri de cap) și apoi mi-a venit în minte combinația asta și parcă fusta nu mai arăta atât de rău, am început să o plac din nou. Cum e și natura asta umană, schimbătoare și indecisă!
Și vouă vi se întâmplă la fel: să vă îndrăgostiți de o haină, apoi să nu vă mai placă deloc? Și poate, în cele din urmă, să o adorați iar?
Plicul inspirat din toamnă l-am câștigat la un concurs și cred că e perfect pentru sezonul ăsta.
Eu trebuie să vă las acum. Mă duc la deschiderea unui pub în seara asta și trebuie să cotrobăi un pic în șifonier după o ținută. :)
O săptămână faină să aveți!


Blazer/sacou - ZLZ
Top/Bluză - Bershka
Skirt-pants/Fustă-pantalon - second hand store
Clutch/Plic - Spicul de grâu
Sandals/Sandale - Zara via Kurtmann.ro
Earrings/Cercei - H&M


Yeah, I'm great! :)))
Îhîm, sunt extraordinară! :)))
You can also find me on Facebook - Twitter Bloglovin' - Pinterest.

20 comments

  1. gorgeous! i love it, dear!

    http://www.twinklelittleheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look stunning with these culottes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely incredible, miss lady! :D Aaah, yellow pleats are truly a dream. I love the earrings you have, too--the way your hair shows through them really makes them pop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superba tinuta, imi place la nebunie si cum iti vine , dar si cum ai combinat culorile. Am avut si eu aceeasi problema cu o fusta-pantalon similara(am iubit-o, apoi am urat-o, iar acum nici nu mai stiu pe unde e).Si da, se calca teribil de greu, munca munca si iar munca :)))

    Te pup,
    Catalina

    http://ebonyvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel ya girl, I have a love hate relationship with some of my clothes too, it all depends on the day and my mood. Love how you styled these culottes here. I have been seeing this trend a lot, I think it's time I got my own pair.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh God I hate ironing such pieces with intricate pleats and all...BUT it was worth your while because I think the culottes look fantastic on you! Love the autumn colours in this outfit and how this beautiful clutch matches the print of the shirt! Very stylish outfit!

    By the way I finally posted a "Wear Pink Challenge" outfit on my blog. Thanks again for tagging, hope you like my look? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eu nu mi-am dat seama ca sunt pantaloni, am crezut ca e o fusta :P
    Arata tare bine combinatia, imi place mult.
    Clutch-ul e superb, pare vintage <3
    Te pup! :*

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh hon you are so stunning and your style is amazing!! one of my new favorite blogs :) New follower! Hope you visit back too :)

    www.fashionistastyle1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look beautiful! Love that skirt! Such a pretty color!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite color is yellow so naturally I love your skirt! Your outfit is so well put together, the colors are perfect for fall <3.

    xo, Serli
    www.lesoleilchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous culottes, Imthought they were a skirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look marvellous, love the colour too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. N-am apucat sa vad ieri postarea, am apucat sa vad doar o poza pe FB, imi place la nebunie fusta ta pantalon si are o culoare...mama mama <3 Foarte, foarte frumoasa combinatia de piese, imi place extrem de mult tinuta :*

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow you are beautiful!!! from head to toe, i love it all ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the earrings and blazer - wonderful look!!!

    Anete,
    FIF

    ReplyDelete
  16. Superba combinatia! Imi plac la nebunia fusta pantalon si plicul. Cromatica tinutei e tare frumoasa. Te pup

    www.flashforwards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Mona,

    thanks for stopping by A Pear Shaped Gal. I love your yellow culottes! You had me fooled .. I thought it was a midi skirt!

    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVE this look! Those shorts are the coolest!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awsome look!
    fusta pantalon e geniala, iar plicul de la mine s-a incadrat perfect,intr-un contrast placut cu toata tinuta plina de culori calde.

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.